I want you to be strong and confident in the world.
- There will be challenges in life that will try to break you and cause tears.
- You will fall down, but you need to get up.
- You need to stay the course.
- You will be afraid because you feel different and you feel like you just don’t fit in.
- You will make friends and you will lose friends.
- You will experience personal tragedy but you need to reach out to those who love you.
- You will feel pressure to be like others but stay true to who you are.
- You will experience true love in due time.
- Learn to love those who hate.
- Learn to be patient.
- Pay attention in school because you will be wishing you had when you are older.
- Respect your parents. They do know best and you will be just like them when you grow up.
- Enjoy life now. Don’t be in a hurry to grow up. One day you will look back at life and wish you would have just enjoyed your time.
- Be happy.
- Seek goodness in those who hurt you.
- Cherish time with those that you love. One day you will miss their voice or special moments with them.
- Dream of the impossible. You will reach your dreams.
- It’s okay not to be perfect.
- Accept who you are because you are so loved.
- Lastly, love, love, love.
Love you so much!